EEEEEEYYYYY SEXY LADIES!
gangnam style is awesome, yo ^^
Learn from Joon and don’t be like Seungho!
Any place, Any time!
For ohtobegorgeous :)
- Lean against a wall (or anything stable) with your hands flat in front of you.
- Push yourself away from the wall until your arms are almost straight - don’t let your elbows lock
- Slowly lower back down and repeat
- Find a bench, or low wall
- Sit down, placing your hands either side of you for support.
- Put your weight in your hands and step your feet forward away from the bench
- Dip your bum down towards the floor, and push back up with your weight in your hands and feet.
- 8 reps and rest.
Legs wide apart, toes pointing out, lower your body down until your knees are bent at a right angle
- Remember to keep your back straight, shoulders back and chin up!
- Squeeze back up with your Quads; until you’re standing again
- You can add weights to this to work your arm and shoulder muscles too.
- Start on your elbows and knees, with your hands on the ground in front of you for support
- Lift your right leg upwards, keeping your foot flat towards the ceiling, and lower it back down to almost touch the ground - before taking it back up again.
- 8 reps and change to left leg.
- You should be squeezing with your Quad muscles - that is, your thighs and bum, to lift your leg up!
- Lie down on your right side, with your left leg out straight and your right leg bent back under it at a right angle.
- Rest your right elbow on the floor and support your head with your right hand.
- Put your left hand flat on the floor in front of your stomach for support.
- Slowly raise your left leg towards the ceiling, as high as you can; keeping it straight. Use maximum range of movement to get the best results.
- Slowly lower the leg back down to almost touch the floor, before taking it up again.
- 8 reps and switch to other leg.
Thighs and hips (muffin tops!)
- Stand on your left leg, knee slightly bent.
- Lean forward a little for balance.
- Keeping your right leg straight, lift it up behind you as far as you can. You should feel this in the muscles on your hip/bum/thigh
- Slightly lower the leg and lift it back up; pulse like this for 8 reps.
- Switch to other leg
- Find a step!
- Step up with your right foot, then bring your left to join it.
- Shift the weight back to your left foot and step back down with your right foot; followed by your left.
- Repeat this for a set number or amount of time, e.g. 1 minute, then switch to lead with your left foot.
I tried to post ones that you don’t need equipment for - I don’t know what you have!
Hope that helps! :)
Benefits of rope jumping
Jumping rope is inexpensive, simple to learn and great for your health. Boxers, tennis players and all sorts of other athletes incorporate rope jumping into their training routines. All you need is a pair of good shoes, a rope and some funk. You can jump rope everywhere, anywhere, wherever you are.
- Increases stamina and endurance
- Rope jumping is both aerobic as anaerobic
- Strengthens the bones, helps to prevent osteoporosis
- Helps strengthen muscles in the whole body (legs, abs, arms)
- Improves coordination, posture, balance and rhythm
- Aids in fat loss and weight maintenance
- Skipping can avoid the knee damage which may occur during running, since the impact of each jump or step is absorbed by both legs
Jumping rope can get boring and very tiring, especially for the calf muscles. If you got the hang of the basics of skipping, you can use different jump rope moves to keep yourself focused.
ULTIMATE WORK OUTS FOR YOUR BUTT
Barbell/dumbbell exercises - These are what you need to do with heavy weight if you want to make your butt BIGGER. Everything else will help make your butt rounder and firmer, but will not add significant size.
- romanian deadlifts
- squats (really deep, feet wide and pointed out, knees pointed out too)
- bulgarian split squats
- barbell glute bridges/hip thrusts
- high step ups
Cardio/plyometrics - This stuff is great for shaping your butt while challenging your heart at the same time.
- hill sprints
- squat jumps
- dynamic step ups
- lunge jumps
- box jumps
- plyo step ups
- lateral box jumps
- lateral box shuffles
- lateral bounding
- Brazil Butt Lift - the “bum bum” workout
- kneeling jump squats - these are on my “to try” list for when I’m stronger
Bodyweight exercises - I do these when I don’t have access to a gym. You can make these more challenging by holding heavy stuff like gallon jugs full of water.
- glute bridges (try single leg)
- hip thrusts (try single leg)
- pistol squats (there are hard!)
- single leg deadlifts
- glute ham raises (you’ll need something or someone to hold your feet)
- lunges (reverse, walking, etc.)
- bulgarian split squat
- high step ups
staggering push ups : by staggering them with a ball or a stack of books,
you are throwing your center of balance off, and forcing your core to do more work!
tricep dips : perform these against a solid and stable surface, and kick a single
leg out on the bottom portion of the move to again increase the amount of work the core
has to do. keep your shoulders back and down to really get the triceps going.
kitty kat pike : get yourself into a plank position with your feet up on the bed, and your hands directly below your shoulders. just like a plank works the core muscles the best, a pike will add a spike to that by having you squeeze your abs together forcing your bum into the air. the slower your perform this move, the better.
tummy tucks : this is best performed against a desk or a solid chair - remember to keep your elbows in, and to kick one leg up at a time, bringing it as close to your elbow as possible! slow and steady wins.