We all want to lose weight at some point of our lives due to peer pressure or dissatisfaction with the way our bodies look or simply because we want to fit in that pair of jeans. Whatever our reasons are, we have to make sure we do not go overboard to a point that it harms our health.
Here are some ideas for you to shed those few pounds you want to lose to get into that dress. And these are actually the tips I used to lose weight so, I can guarantee that they work!
- Chew at least 20 times before swallowing. Chewing more makes you taste food longer so you feel satiated. Warm lemon water is the best way to cleanse your stomach every morning and it curbs your appetite to eat a lot. It helps with your skin to look good too.Do not eat at least 3 hours before bed.
- Drink water when you feel like eating and think whether it’s really hunger or boredom.
- Fidget around; it could be anything from shaking your legs to tapping your fingers.
- Choose a longer route to walk to every destination. It’s so effective. You wouldn’t even notice that you’re exercising when you actually are.
- Make every move counts. E.g. let’s say you’re vacuuming the carpet, lunge every time you move the vacuum cleaner. When you bend over to pick up something from floor, make it a stretch.
- Try to substitute most of your carbs with leafy green vegetables. Vegetables are still carbs but they have more fibers, which is very good for your digestive system.
- Make dinner the meal you eat the least.
- Cut out cream, oily food and overly sweet food as much as possible. If you can, banish them from your diet as long as you can. If you really have to eat them, eat only a third of what you would normally eat and chew more so that you taste food longer.
If you follow those tips above, you will definitely shed a few pounds effortlessly.
Remember to drink water and stay hydrated everyday!